Laserowy cięcia węglowe materiały stalowe wykorzystuje głównie maszyny do cięcia laser ów światłowodowych, ale ze względu na wysoką twardość stali węglowej, aby uniknąć problemów, potrzeba dużo czasu do sprawdzenia i utrzymania urządzeń światłowodowych.A jeśli podczas przetwarzania występuje problem, należy sprawdzić wszystkie aspekty maszyny do cięcia laserowego.
Under normal cutting conditions, the effect of cutting carbon steel should be burr-free and the traction line should be consistent.
1. When laser cutting carbon steel, the possible causes of burrs on processed parts include:
(1) If the laser focus position is shifted, do a focus position test and adjust according to the shift amount of the laser focus;
(2) The output power of the laser is not enough. It is necessary to check whether the laser generator is working normally. If it is normal, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct, and adjust it if it is not correct;
(3) The cutting line speed is too slow, and the line speed needs to be increased during operation control;
(4) The cutting gas purity is not enough, and high-quality cutting working gas needs to be provided;
(5) The instability of the machine running time is too long, and it needs to be shut down and restarted
2. The laser is not completely cut, the reasons for the laser incomplete cutting:
(1) The choice of laser nozzle does not match the thickness of the processing board, replace the nozzle or processing board;
(2) The laser cutting line speed is too fast, and operation control is required to reduce the line speed.
3. Abnormal sparks appear when cutting mild steel
When cutting low-carbon steel normally, the fire bouquet is long and flat with fewer split ends. The occurrence of abnormal sparks will affect the smoothness and processing quality of the cut section of the workpiece. At this time, when other parameters are normal, the following conditions should be considered:
(1) The nozzle of the laser head is seriously worn out, and the nozzle should be replaced in time;
(2) When there is no new nozzle replacement, increase the cutting working gas pressure;
(3) If the thread at the connection between the nozzle and the laser head is loose, stop cutting immediately, check the connection status of the laser head, and reinstall the thread.
It is recommended to use a 3000 watt or 4000 watt fiber laser cutting machine for cutting 10mm carbon steel with a watt fiber laser cutting machine. If you are cutting plates below 10 mm, you can consider a 3000 watt fiber laser cutting machine to achieve this wattage. The cutting speed can be guaranteed, and the objects with precision requirements for cutting are also easy to grasp. If you are cutting large quantities of metal sheets of about 10mm, then you have to consider the height, you must consider the 4000 watts.